New Patriotic Party (NPP) Parliamentary Candidate for Tamale Central Dr Anyars Ibrahim has made public a seven point development agenda for the constituency if elected as Member of Parliament (MP).
Dr Anyars, who doubles as CEO of the National Builders Corps (NABCO) is seeking to wrestle the seat for the second time after losing to incumbent MP Lawyer Inusah Fuseini of the NDC in the 2016.
In September 2020, Dr Anyars launched the TamalePrenuership (TPS) Fund aimed at empowering and providing decent jobs for sustainable livelihood for the people.
However, with approximately three weeks to the December polls, Dr Anyars as part of developmental agenda has promised to build an Early Child Development Center for every electoral area, Free Bus Services, Educational Scholarships, Free Medical Check amongst others.
See 7 Point Developmental Agenda Below;
• Build an early childhood centre for every electoral area.
• Provide Free School Bus services to avoid risks identified
• with our motorcycle transport.
• Establish Business Support Fund (which l have already initiated)
• Talent Spotting and Educational Scholarships.
• Free Annual Medical check.
• Launch the N.E.E.T Tracker (not in Education, Employment or Training).
• Build an Artisan Yard (for jobs and Apprenticeship).