A total of 27 personalities and institutions in the fashion and lifestyle industry received special recognition for the exceptional hardwork in their respective ventures at 2019 Ghana Lifestyle Awards over the weekends.
The maiden edition of the awards scheme put together by Hyperlink Entertainment GH came off Saturday night, 27th April, at the Radach Lodge and Conference Center in Tamale.
The event was characterized by musical performances, spoken word by talented poets and models showcasing incredible moves on the runway.
Personalities such Mohammed Abubakari Naporo, widely known as DJ Parara was adjudged Event MC of the year, Fashion/Lifestyle Photographer went to Abdul-Hammed Pictures, Fatima Majeed won the Discovery Poet/Spokenword Artiste whiles Zita Bridals emerged Makeup Artiste of the year.
See Full List Of Winners At The Ghana Lifestyle Awards Below:
1. Naa Akleh – Philanthropist Of The Year.
2. Holy Trinity SPA & Health Farm – Best SPA.
3. Formula 1 Nutrition Shake – Herbal / Nutrition Product.
4. Abdul Hameed Pictures – Fashion / Lifestyle Photographer.
5. Fatima Majeed – Discovery Poet / Spokenword Artiste.
6. Sulemana Salamatu – Discovery Model Of The Year.
7. Husein M Mutawakil – Male Model Of The Year.
8. Irene Konlan – Female Model Of The Year.
9. Versatile Modeling Agency – Model Agency Of The Year.
10. Philip Ahiakonu – Fitness Trainer Of The Year.
11. DJ Funny – Event DJ Of The Year.
12. Slayers (Joy Prime) – Fashion / Lifestyle Media Programme.
13. Fastu Garments Institute – Fashion / Lifestyle School Of The Year.
14. Face Of Northern Ghana – Fashion Event Of The Year.
15. Lamashegu Keep Fit Club – Keep Fit Club Of The Year.
16. MGL Naturals – Cosmetic Company.
17. GTP – Fashion /Lifestyle Company.
18. Ruby Events – Event Service Provider Of The Year.
19. Rinner Ayelazoya – Choreographer Of The Year.
20. Smockyworld LTD – Fashion Brand Of The Year.
21. Alhaji Criss Smocks – Traditional Fashion Brand Of The Year.
22. Afriken By Nana – Fashion Designer / Stylist Of The Year.
23. Zita Bridals – Makeup Artiste Of The Year.
24. Mohammed Naporo (DJ Parara) – Event Mc Of The Year.
25. Adatsin Brownson – Poet / Spokenword Artiste Of The Year.
26. Rahinatu Amuda – Lifestyle Personality Of The Year.
27. Julie – Jay Kanz – Fashion /Lifestyle Blogger Of The Year.
Follow us on Twitter @tamaleonline